Microsoft also shared a few more interesting stats about the current state of Xbox One games during the same first 24 hour period.
- Over 60 million zombies have been killed in “Dead Rising 3”
- Over 3.6 million miles driven in “Forza Motorsport 5"
- Over 7.1 million combos in “Killer Instinct”
- Over 8.5 million enemies defeated in “Ryse: Son of Rome”
- Over 43.3 million Fit Points earned in “Xbox Fitness”
Here’s Microsoft’s Yusuf Mehdi, Corporate Vice President of Marketing and Strategy for Xbox, on the launch:
“We are humbled and grateful for the excitement of Xbox fans around the world. Seeing thousands of excited fans lined up to get their Xbox One and their love for gaming was truly a special moment for everyone on the Xbox team. We are working hard to create more Xbox One consoles and look forward to fulfilling holiday gift wishes this season.”Are you one of those million plus owners rocking a new Xbox One in front of your TV? Let us know below!