Have you ever wondered how you can make a folder which neither can be deleted nor be renamed. Well, if you have, then you have come to the right place. With this trick, you will be able to create folders in Windows which cannot be renamed or deleted.
The basic concept behind this trick is the use of Keywords. Keywords are reserved words in any programming language that cannot be used as names of variables. Windows also uses certain keywords in its programming. Some of them are con, aux, lpt1, lpt2, lpt3, lpt4, lpt5, lpt6, lpt7, lpt8 and lpt9.
In this tutorial you will learn cool and simple trick to Create an undeletable and unrenamable Folders In window operating system. Most of the Peoples are not aware that it is possible to create Undeletable, Unrenamable folder in windows without any software. To Test this concept just follow simple steps given below.
How to make undeleteable and unrenameable folders in windows?
1. Go to Start and Click Run
2. Type cmd and hit Enter (To open Command Prompt)
3. Remember you cannot create Undeletable & unrenamable folder in your root directory (i.e. where the windows is installed) That means you can't make this kind of folder in C: drive if you installed windows on C:
4. Type D: or E: and hit enter
5. Type md con\ and hit enter (md - make directory)
6. You may use other words such as aux, lpt1, lpt2, lpt3 up to lpt9 instead of con in above step.
7. Open that directory, you will see the folder created of name con.
8. Try to delete that folder or rename that folder windows will show the error message.
IB POST FREEMAN WARREN